Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Now I have a blog, too.

Welcome to the blog. It will mostly be about stuff I make, and knit. Mostly knit. And probably some pictures of Jason, Ben, and futurebaby too.

First... some knitting.

This is a tank top I made for Amelia. It's one of the first things I knit... It was supposed to be a dress,
but I made it without a pattern and obviously the size was a little off. So it's a tank top.

























These are overalls for futurebaby. The first thing I knit from a pattern, I think... o
ther than hats.














T
his is a halter top for Amelia. I love this... It's made from this super soft alpaca yarn that is rad.














Socks, for futurebaby but modeled by Amelia



2 comments:

laura jones said...

dude, future baby looks like his dad. cute. yay blogsister

ashley said...

YAY!!! You have a blog now too! And I love the knitting. So cute......I want a knitted tank top too. And Steve wants the socks. Do you make them for grown ups?!?!? :o)