No time for blogging...
or making stuff either. i should take some pictures of stuff I've already made.... I need to finish a pair of socks for Ben! I just started my externship, so now I'm working like 8 hours a day and suddenly there is no knitting in my life! it's tragic, really. So instead I'll post some pictures of the tummy. I think these are 24/25 weeks. Who knows. Here's me in regular clothes...
and in my new pregnant-lady work clothes! :)
6 comments:
I love that white shirt! Your boobs look huge!
You are so eensy weensy itty bitty!!! I love your hair cut. Cute!!
Caryn!! I'm so excited that you said hi on my blog! It is so good to see you in your pics! I love your hair too. How are things? Yes I made the template for my blog but considering you are so crafty from what I can see you will DEFINITELY think it is easy. I just went to shabbyprincess.com (digital blogging spot), bought a package of scrapbook paper, put it all together in photoshop, posted it in photobucket and then posted it in the HTML. I promise it is easy. Let me know if you want me to send you sites that give you the step by step. Anyway, I'm putting you on my blog list. I'm so glad to hear from you!!
Aww! Tiny, tiny! You look great! And I love, love the nursery crib set from your other post. I can't believe you made that! Such talent! The fabric is amazing!
Caryn......I can't believe you'll see Natalie. Wow!! Take some pictures.....you hear me?? Or read me?? And yeah about actually visiting D.C., are you kidding? Like we'd actually be able to afford that. Portland is much more likely.......also because Robin lives up near Seattle. We could swing a visit again and see you both.
I just wanted to say you look SO cute!! I love your hair!
Post a Comment