Sunday, September 14, 2008

Countdown...

82 more days till baby-day. I think the first 2/3 have gone by really fast, but now I just want to play with him!!! We bought a bunch of baby stuff this week, which made me more excited. We got him the CUTEST car seat ever. And some clothes, a baby bjorn, the mattress, some blankets, a diaper bag, changing table cover and a hat.
Here's the seat... and the diaper bag....

Jason is in NYC this week, and then in Vegas after that. Yeah he has a very sad life.... After he gets back I think we're going to spend a weekend getting all the stuff painted. I'm excited for that, setting stuff up is super fun!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Getting ready is one of the best parts! I am so happy for you...oh- and I love your hundred of tomatoes!

tara.and.ben said...

cool! i got the same diaper bag!