Monday, October 20, 2008

Yay for pumpkins!

We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend. It was a lot of fun... we are having a BYOP(umpkin) party this weekend and I'm excited to carve it up. Ben picked one and named it "Mr. Green Eyed Man" and refused to let us help him carry it out of the patch. Even after he tripped and fell and the stem hit him in the face. That was pretty sad.

Us with our pumpkins... I do not know why Ben is winking. Probably because he's awesome and he knows it.



Ben hauling Mr. Green Eyed Man out of the patch. I think he named the pumpkin that because it had green spots. Although you can't tell because of the black and white.







Pumpkin on the baby. They're about the same size ha ha.

4 comments:

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Oh my...you weren't kidding. It almost looks like you have 2 pumpkins in there! Hah...dude, Ben freakin rocks! He is seriously the most creative little boy on the planet! I remember being so attached to my pumpkins too. It was as if pumpkins became my 'Wilson.' I was always so sad to see them die. Just smooth that over with Ben...will ya?

Those pics are amazing....

ashley said...

LOVE the black and whites with the oranges popping out!

Can that kid get any funnier??

Love that baby.......as usual.

Hey, is your Hassalo address still current?? Let me know....

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Caryn, I tagged you on my bloggity blog! :) Hope you haven't done this tag yet!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I'm happy that I tagged you then! Can't wait to see your responses! :) Well, I'm just happy that you don't put icky stuff in the bathroom trash!! Ha ha!