So apparently second babies don't always come earlier! He'll be three days late in an hour and a half. I know that's not really that late, but we had totally gotten ourselves all pumped up for him to come early, because we kept hearing second babies come early. So it seems even later. Here's a picture of the giant belly on his due date. I am making an appointment to do some acupuncture next week, which might make him want to get out. There's a midwife/acupuncturist who is supposed to be great, and even though I've never had it because I'm a little scared of those needles, I'm thinking I'll go for it. My midwife said I could try a chiropractor or an acupuncturist if I wanted, and at the time I wasn't that desperate but I'm getting there.
So here's the belly on the due date. He needs to hurry up and get out because he's just getting bigger and bigger.....

And here's another just for fun, the day after the due date, going to get the Christmas tree!
2 comments:
Yah! Go for the acupuncture. Rachel's hubby is a chiropractor and that is a great idea too. I'm so proud of you for being patient! I think my plan is to come up Dec. 19th and stay in Portland until the 23rd. So I'll plan on visiting then. I got a job so I'm kinda booked until then :( Oh well. I hope you can find ways of enjoying and distracting yourself this week!! You'll do so great!
From the front, head-on, your belly doesn't look so big. But the side view is killer! I mean, you are a beautiful pregnant lady, but if youre anything like me, you look at your stomach every day and think "How can I possibly get any bigger?!" Is he going to be a big baby, do you think?
I really hope he makes his grand appearance soon! I know how miserable these last few weeks can be. Andi t's easy to get impatient. Im sure these last couple days have just dragged on and on for you.... Oh, the anticipation! Hang in there!
Nicole
Post a Comment