
This morning I made french toast with challah bread.

It was sooo yummy. I don't think I will ever bother making french toast with regular bread again. I saw this challah bread with cinnamon and raisins in the New Seasons bakery when I was getting groceries yesterday and decided it needed to be my breakfast. I cut the slices pretty thick, and made the batter with eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Yum.
3 comments:
I love making it with sour dough bread, mmm, yum! Maybe I'll try it with your bread sometime.
Caryn, that's soooo yummy!!! I have a huge thing for waffles, french toast and pancakes which is not good for my tummy but I still eat them!!! I always forget to try french toast with a different type of bread and that one looks like a winner!!! Another thing I like to add to my french toast is some brown sugar too!! :) I want some right now! :)
GREAT idea. I'm doin' it. tomorrow.
Post a Comment