Monday, February 2, 2009

rollin'

Liam is already a roller! Yes, he's fabulous.
He did it once at 3 weeks old, not on purpose but totally with his own baby-power.
And then last Wednesday, at exactly 7 weeks old he did it on PURPOSE! And he's done it again 3 times since then, once a few days ago and twice in a row tonight. He's magical!
He's also found his hands and can get his fists into his mouth now. Amazing baby.

Ignore my crazy-mommy narration...


He's gotten much more accurate since this video was taken.

4 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Babies are so amazing! And your baby is like super advanced. I mean I don't know much about babies yet, but I was under the impression they couldn't really hold up their own heads until 6 months. And he's like rolling over at 3 weeks. That's awesome.

Hey can I have your email address? I want to ask you some questions about your home birth. I want to do hypnobirthing, but people think I'm crazy for wanting to do it drug free and I want to talk to someone who has done it naturally.

Strand Family said...

Nikki's right. Last night Penny rolled over for the first time and she is 4 1/2 months. Liam just has places to go, people to see and is going to get this moving thing down now! I love his baby legs. Did you make those? I was going to make some, but I found a clearance web site that has them for 6 bucks so I bought a few pairs.They don't stay up on her skinny legs though.

Leigh Nottingham and Jeff Sand said...

omg, is Liam wearing leg warmers??!
It's so great to see him in action! He's beautiful :)

ashley said...

Look at him. Connor's way lazy. He didn't roll that early.

By the way.....thanks for letting me know about that food blog. I didn't know she cooked gluten free. I looked more closely and YES she gives all of the directions for GF also. So was that mac 'n cheese really good? It sounds like the squash might give it a good flavor. Oh, and I really want to try those chile rellenos. Yum! Anyway, thanks. I can ALWAYS use good and new GF recipes.

By the way......we need more pictures of those cute boys. Go on...start posting more.