I will admit to watching that when I was little. With Bob Saget. But only because my parents would never let us have cable or satellite, so we were stuck with a crappy antenna that got 3 fuzzy channels on good days, or 1 on bad days, and if we had John go up on the roof and point it just right sometimes we could get Fox, too.
Anyway... this is the funniest video of Liam and Ben, so far. I'm sure there will be more to come, as they get older. But this cracked me up. I think it's funnier if you've seen the "Charlie Bit Me!" video. That one is hilarious. It cracks me up every time. And I think the boy's English accent makes it even cuter.
So here's the Charlie video, and our version.
And here's one of Ben, Liam and Amelia (Laura's daughter) too, just for fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment