Oh and the point of this post! I forgot, it had a point. I did some crafting, finally. Today I fixed some clothes that needed fixing, sewed a little dress for Amelia, and made pants and a little stuffed bunny for Liam. I made the pants and bunny out of some pants I got on sale at Urban Outfitters a year or so ago. They were too small, but they were only $9 and I figured I'd just use them to make something. And I finally did. These pants are going to fit him for about a week, because I underestimated how huge he is. His butt just barely fits in them. Oops.
And for those of you who went to high school with me, these are the same kind of pants I used to make out of random fabric all the time in high school. Only tiny.
The bunny is cute though, and I gave it nice big flat floppy ears, so he can chew on them. He's teething and loves chewing on fabric these days.
Here's the craftiness. I also found the battery to my camera while we were spring cleaning, so no more cell phone pictures on the blog!!
8 comments:
Cute! I love the bunny. Beau would love it too...those floppy ears would be absolutely delicious to him. I think Liam needs some stylin' plaid pants. That would remind me of you. :)
Liam is totally adorable - and so are the pants, and especially the bunny you made! :)
Also, CONGRATS on finishing law school, that is so awesome!
Are you relieved? I hope the crafy-ness helped you to de-stress a little bit.
Liam is so cute Caryn - and OH MY GOSH - way to go!!!! Finished with Law School - what a freaking accomplishment! I'm so happy for you!
Oh Caryn, he's great!! What an adorable chunk!! And Congratulations Caryn Esq.!!! (I always wondered what it meant, no idea it had anything to do with law, sheesh, shows how little I know)
Aw there is too much awesomeness in this blog! Your crafts are so cute! Love that bunny....Liam is so adorable, and he's growing so fast! my goodness...holy cow Caryn, ESQUIRE! congratulations in advance on passing the bar, I know you can do it!
Oh Caryn your big boy is so baby-licious!! :) I wish I sewed...I will one day I guess...Love the bunny rabbit ...and I didn't realize you've been doing this for ages... I remember now.
And CONGRATS on finishing Law school. I'm so impressed. You're going to do great on the bar!
YAY for you!! You little lawyer you. Who knew!? That is amazing. I couldn't be prouder....and that Liam, what a little shooshie!
dude, congratulations on law school, blah blah.. where's amelia's dress that you said you made for her?!
Post a Comment