You need:
*1 lb. raw hamburger or a mix of hamburger and ground sausage. I like the mix.
*1/2 chopped onion
*1 can tomato soup
*1/4 c. Worchestershire sauce
*crushed garlic - however much you like. The original recipe says one clove, I think we
used about 4.
*steak seasoning
*oregano
*hero buns
*fresh tomatoes
*cheese, whatever kind you're into
First mix 7 ingredients together in a bowl. Then split the buns in half, lay them out on cookie sheets and broil the bread until it's brown and toasty. Take your hamburger mix (yes, it's still raw) and spread on the buns. Kind of squish it in a little. Cook your hero burgers @ 400 for about 10 minutes. Push the meat down again. Then cover with cheese, and put them back in to melt the cheese. After they're done, put slices of the fresh tomato on top, and eat. Ketchup for dipping is also delicious :)
1 comment:
mmm that sounds gooooood! I will try it. And I like the idea of mixing sausage in there. What a twist!
Post a Comment