Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer went fast.

I know it's not actually over yet, but tonight we did Ben's school shopping (online, thanks Old Navy!) and I just realized Ben starts school again in 22 days. 21 now, since today is basically over!! yikes.

Ben is going to be a first grader. That's exciting. Liam's 1 1/2 and saying all kinds of things.

Video from tonight..... In case you don't speak Liam, he said the baby is sad because it's outside, he doesn't know where the airplane went, and the dog went nightnight. Also, Pppplbbbht.

Our neighbors had a baby a couple weeks ago, and whenever she is outside and makes a cute little newborn noise Liam LOVES to talk about the sad baby.



Ben at his first real baseball game


It's been a pretty laid back summer. Jason has been busy with his new company (11 Bridges! Awesome! Yay Jason!) and I've been busy with the lawyering, and it's been going by way too fast.

Laura is getting married this weekend. And then we get to go see Bob Dylan and John Cougar Mellencamp at Edgefield, then we're going to try and squeeze in one more beach weekend before it's school time again. Fun times....

4 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

YAY! For some reason I couldn't comment on your last post, but I remember what I was going to say anyway, so I'll put it here: "Your kids are adorable!" I can't believe how big Liam is getting. Gosh time flies. Anyway, how exciting for Laura too. I'll have to email her and give my congrats. Anyway, it's good to see that you guys are doing well and had a nice summer :).

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Loved that video, made me laugh!!! Wow, I didn't know that Laura was getting married!! Send her congrats for me! OMG, so we moved and have a house now and more room so my Mom brought down a lot of my stuff which included many bright notes from some great high school buds like you and it made me so happy to see your stick figures that you would always draw for me, I had saved a ton of your cute notes!! You and Laura were always so creative!!! Great memories!!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Woah....your babies are so old!! And amazingly beautiful...models methinks!

Leigh Nottingham and Jeff Sand said...

Liam...are you a wild baby? :) oh I love it. Liam has grown out of so much of his baby fat already!! oh my! cute.