Thursday, November 24, 2011

Old Wives Tales and Chemistry.

I'm totally going to try all the old wives tales I can find. Except maybe the drano one, that sounds creepy. Although maybe it's related to the Intelligender thing.

Anyway - I did the Intelligender thing. It said girl. At our first midwife appt. the heartbeat was over 150, so supposedly >140 is girl. And then my mom and I just did the needle test, which said girl 3 times. It's like a ouija board! And according to the chinese gender chart, it's a girl. I also double checked that one and it predicted boy for both Liam and Ben, so it seems pretty conclusive.... haha.

7 1/2 more weeks till I can peek!

2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Collin's heartbeat was over 150 right up until the day he was born. Then it was down to 135. BUT Elle's heartbeat was also ALWAYS over 150....even ON the day she was born :) I think everything you've done is showing good signs :)

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

OOh....a girl! I love pink, and fuzzy stuff, and sparkles and all those other things that come with having girls!