We were going to do something fun on Saturday, but we couldn't think of anything. It's hard to come up with fun things to do when it's cold and grey and wintery outside. So we ended up just hanging out all day, and I sewed, the boys played video games, and Liam took a long nap because he's still getting over the world's crappiest cold!
Next I think I might make
some of these for the boys for v-day!
Bamboo knit dress


raindrop dress


more leggings
2 comments:
Oh my GOSH you have made so much cute stuff! I LOVE the raindrop fabric and I really love the little gathered boots. SO cute! Did you use a pattern for the boots? The overalls are super cute too, I'm just drooling over your fabric for everything...
Caryn....my poor sewing machine needs a friend..it just sits there bc well I don't know how to use it!!! You would think that I'd be a natural seamstress considering my Mom is amazing at sewing but I get so scared to even try anything.
Why can't we live closer together so that our little girls could play and wear matching watermelon pants? Now that would be bundles of fun! You are too cute...luv ya! :)
Post a Comment