Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little bitty sweater

Yay, I finished something! I love this sweater... I didn't do such a hot job on the sleeves, but I still think its pretty cute. Also I love love love this yarn! It's Jo Sharp Alpaca Kid Lustre in Piccolo (orange) and Province (blue). It is super soft. I had to get it from the Yarn Garden, which was a tiny bit sad because I'm a huge fan of Twisted. But the day Laura and I went to have our little knitting (and crocheting) club, Twisted was closed. It was very sad... and then we had to bike to Yarn Garden to get our knitting fix, which is far away and not quite as awesome. That reminds me, I miss Twisted. I need to get in there and get some new yarn!!!
Anyway the pattern was supposed to be a stripey sweater, but I liked it better solid. And I think I might make the hat and pants that go with it.






2 comments:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

CARYN!!! I'm so glad that you looked at my blog, thanks for the comment!! So, how about you send me like 5 pics and I will be more than happy to design something cute for your blog, we can def jazz it up! :) Let's kinda do a trade off...when I have babies you just have to make them a cute sweater or some baby watermelon pants! :) Just wanted to say hi and that I love you. Seriously email me some pics and I will design something for ya! And I'm also glad that you are still being so crafty!

Strand Family said...

I love this sweater!! I'm all about the side button shirts. Penelope and I haven't mastered the over the head outfits. I may need to learn how to knit...my friend is making me a great wool soaker to go over Penny's cloth diapers. I know once I have 1 I'll want more!