this used to be a craft blog.
Awwwww, SO CUTE!!! I say brown sleeves AND a pocket. Wow! Love it!! How much longer little baby?? We want to meet you!
That is AWESOME! You are so talented. I think I would go with brown sleeves...and a little pocket would be so adorable!
Oh, I would totally do brown! That is so super cute! Mr. Unborn will love it!!
Caryn, why are you so talented?!?! I LOVE IT!! So so adorable. Did you know how to knit in high school too?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awwwww, SO CUTE!!! I say brown sleeves AND a pocket. Wow! Love it!!
How much longer little baby?? We want to meet you!
That is AWESOME! You are so talented. I think I would go with brown sleeves...and a little pocket would be so adorable!
Oh, I would totally do brown! That is so super cute! Mr. Unborn will love it!!
Caryn, why are you so talented?!?! I LOVE IT!! So so adorable. Did you know how to knit in high school too?
Post a Comment