Thursday, November 6, 2008

36 weeks!

This week we had the 36 week checkup with the midwives! Today I'm 36 weeks, so I can have this little dude anytime now. I'm thinking November 29th sounds good. That's my bet. I wouldn't mind if he showed up before Thanksgiving though.

Here I am looking gigantically huge....

4 comments:

Quinn said...

You are adorable! And I can't believe how comfotable, and pleasant you look. At 36 weeks with Franklin I was beyond miserable!! The 29th would be a good day because then his birthday will never have to be shared with Thankgiving. Mine is every so often ,and I can tell you, as a kid, it's not fun! Now I don't mind, I kind of like it, but I hated it as a child.

Leigh Nottingham and Jeff Sand said...

gigantically huge and beautiful :) It's so fun getting to hang out with a newborn. Everyone's doing pretty well here. Hope you have the birth you've been day dreaming about :) Can't wait to hear about it. Are you in Oregon? I'll be visiting near Portland for Thanksgiving. if you are i'd love to meet your little family. :)

ashley said...

Caryn, you look great. That little boy is so close to coming! YAY!!! Did you get that package in the mail? It better not have gotten lost in the mail. Grrrr.... :o)

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

WOW...look at your cute belly!! I say November 29th sounds just about right. Maybe even the 28th? Eh? Oh, I can't wait to see this little dude. You always produce such wonderful babies. Oh, and Caryn...I want ever detail of you having babies with midwives. I am not having a baby by any means soon, but am weighing the options for when I do....can't wait to read all about it.