Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kid Wolverine.

Ben was Wolverine for Halloween. He has been getting pumped up for trick-or-treat for weeks now, and decided his name was no longer Ben, it was Kid Wolverine. He even told Jake that he was growing the blades in his stomach, and when he grew up they'd come out of his hands just like real wolverine. If I made the mistake of referring to him as Ben, he'd say "What did you call me? That's not my real name. My real name is Kid Wolverine."

Here he is the night of Halloween before he went out...



I guess it only lasted till Halloween though, because this morning he said his name isn't Kid Wolverine anymore, it's Hot Lava Man.

Ben and Amelia...



She was a cute little fat panda. She passed out halfway through trick or treating though. She couldn't hang... maybe next year.

Oh and here's the belly. I was going to dress up but I was too lazy.


No comments: