Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cake pops and matching outfits...

We went to Jason's mom's house for an Easter brunch on Sunday. I made Ben and Liam wear matching outfits, because I can.
Liam loved it.

Everyone had fun passing Liam around, and fighting over who got to hold him. This one was after his nap I think? He took a nice long hour and a half nap that probably would have been longer, but Grammy Lynn couldn't wait anymore and went in and got him. She claims he made a noise...

Cute one of the boys in their silly little outfits:


And I attempted to make Bakerella's cute little Easter Egg cake pops. Mine are not quite as fabulous, but they tasted awesome anyway. I made them with lemon cake. Yum.

The Easter Bunny loot.

Liam guarding his egg...

I just like this picture.

And a video of Liam entertaining everyone with his cute little tricks...
Also, the music in the background is Jason's band's new album :)

4 comments:

tara.and.ben said...

I am so envious of your cake pops!
They are awesome. I took one look at that post she did and thought , yeah right! I could never those eggs! and look at you!
Oh my goodness, your boys are adorable in their outfits!! I can not believe how big Ben is! And Liam! And so cute :)

Strand Family said...

Do you pinch Liam's thighs multiple times a day? What a little chunk! I love it.

ashley said...

Look at those little matching boys. LOVE that. Gosh, you totally CAN dress them alike. And who cares what they say in 20 years. I do it to my kids too as much I can dress a boy and a girl alike.

Caryn....those pops turned out adorable. Love them. Look at you. Okay, and those overalls that you made. Cute. I'm telling you, you could sell these things.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Um, I love the shoes picture....how very artistic and aware you are! Um, can I keep those two boys that match? Seriously...studs of life! Ben is such a stud. he kind of looks like a little prep in those shorts. I'm off to tea at the golf club...nothing wrong with that though! I'd be his caddy any day! Um, you know how I feel about Liam...just want to kiss his chubby cheeks off...