Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Four months

Liam had his four month checkup on Friday. He's nice and fat, that's for sure!
The stats:
18 lbs, 1 oz.
26 inches long
47 1/2 cm head circumference

He's getting his two bottom teeth, had one shot, and overall is just perfect. The Dr. was impressed with his strength, and of course his amazing cuteness :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay!!!! Fat like Connor. Is he getting so heavy to carry around? My arms are amazingly strong now, that's for sure. :)

A Bunch of Paynes said...

Ah! CHUB! Love it! He is undeniably good looking, and like Ashley said, he's sure to give you a workout!
The overalls are so cute, too.

tara.and.ben said...

Awesome!! I can't believe he's 18 lbs! and 26 in tall! Harmony was only 24 in tall at her 6 month appt! yoikes! She's gonna have a life of shortness like her mom I think. Can you believe how fast they get older!? How come time didn't fly like this when we were in school??

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

K-is it gross that all I want to do is bit that little chub near his rear? Seriously...