We went to the Oregon State Fair this weekend, and had a great time. Liam loved seeing everything, and Ben was finally tall enough to ride the BIG rides! It was awesome. I went on the swings with him, and the gravitron (I am WAY too old for the gravitron. It was not that fun.) Ben said the gravitron was cool, but it almost made him puke. After that I was done with rides, so he went on the spider all by himself. Some bigger kids (7ish?) were on it too, and the guy had to stop the ride so they could get off because they were freaking out. Ben totally loved it and laughed the whole time... so I was all proud of him!
Swings!
I tried to convince him to let go, but he wouldn't.
Barf. Don't do it.
All the excitement made Liam sleepy
Spider!
It's probably good we gave him this AFTER the rides.
Bumper cars are always fun.
Liam was a big fan of the animals... He got really excited and kicked his legs a lot when he saw the sheep.
That looks like so much fun! I'm so impressed that Ben went on the spider by himself! I don't even think I would do that! :D. What a fun mom and dad you guys are!
How cool! and scary! I wish I was tall enough to ride the big rides! hee hee and brave enough! What a kid! I can't believe he went on that spider ALONE! Liam is SOOOO cute!! that video is too cute!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm so impressed that Ben went on the spider by himself! I don't even think I would do that! :D. What a fun mom and dad you guys are!
How cool! and scary! I wish I was tall enough to ride the big rides! hee hee and brave enough! What a kid! I can't believe he went on that spider ALONE! Liam is SOOOO cute!! that video is too cute!
Post a Comment