My mom made Ben, Liam, and Amelia some fabulous costumes this year. She spent four straight days sewing, and they turned out so cute! Liam is an elephant, Amelia is a pink kitty, and Ben is the Green Lantern. We went to Ben's school Halloween party Friday night, and then Saturday Jason's mom & Charlie came up, and Laura, Jake, Amelia, John, and Aziza all came over for Hero Burgers and Trick-or-Treat. I love Halloween!!!
The School Party

VERY Powerful!

Snuggly

Costume Parade

One of Ben's little buddies

Sleepy Liam

Halloween!!It's not Halloween without Hero Burgers

Mmmmm

Cousins ready to go!

Out Trick or Treating




Yum....

4 comments:
Those costumes are amazing! I hope they shared some treats with their SuperGrandma! And what exactly was on those Hero burgers? They looked tasty.
Mrs. Jones (or Lizzy Poo.... Whatever works.) I can't even believe those. They're incredible!! What cutie pie kiddos!
And Caryn, I'm lovin' your hair right now. I was looking at more of your hair down at the pumpkin patch pictures.......so adorable! :)
And I'm with Keri....what's on those burgers????
I love the costumes, especially the elephant! You should have had them in Ashley's homemade costumes hit parade.
What are hero burgers? They look like a yummy tradition!
SERIOUSLY!! Mamma is so amazing! Those costumes are incredible. Almost as incredible as those burgers ;) Kidding. Costumes: 5 Burgers: 4 1/2
Post a Comment