Saturday, January 14, 2012

We're having a

GIRL! Yeah!

I am so excited.

Here she is.... (crappy phone picture of one of the ultrasound pictures... I'll have to scan them in later).



The tech started off with all the less-exciting stuff (although having a healthy baby is also exciting!) and we said something about gender, and he said "Oh I already know what it is! Just wasn't going to tell you until I can give you a good shot." So both of us were thinking crap, if he already knows it's gotta be a boy. Then he was checking out the heart, and I saw what I thought might be a penis - but it was too close to the heart so I just kept thinking well maybe that's just something else. And then he said "Nice healthy heartbeat, 136!" And we both thought DANG that's a boy heartbeat....

And then he showed us the gender and it was totally obvious GIRL! Woohoo!

The boys are excited too :) Liam has been saying all along it's a little sister. They both said they wanted it to be a girl, so I'm so glad (and relieved!) that we get a girl - three boys would have been a little crazy!!

1 comment:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Aw congrats!!! So excited for you guys. It is the best thing watching your boys interact with their baby sister. Lots of tender moments ahead! Yay!!!!