Ooh I've been tagged! I have not been tagged before. So here you go Elisa, 7 random facts about me.
Hmmmm...
1. I love cake. All kinds of cake. Mostly cupcakes. I'm not that into frosting though. Especially the kind that's super sugary and thick.
2. I have a freckle on my eyeball, in the blue part.
3. I suck at finishing projects. I have a bunch of things I am in the process of knitting but havent finished... I get halfway or 3/4 of the way done and then I start something else, get halfway done, start something else... and then I have like 5 things going at once. I still haven't finished that other sock for Ben. Or the second sleeve to the little romper thingy I started making for the baby back in like June. Or the hoodie I started in August.
4. And that's probably because when I think of something, I want to do it right that second. It doesn't matter if I'm in the middle of doing something else, I have to go start doing whatever new thing I just thought of. And then I usually think of something else, and eventually remember that I never finished whatever thing it was I started 5 things ago...
5. I love planning things and making lists of things. But I'm super disorganized and usually lose the lists anyway.
6. I never had a real pedicure until I met Jason and I used to make fun of people who got pedicures because I thought it was silly and frivolous and totally unnecessary. Then he got me a massage and manicure and pedicure and facial for my birthday last year and I had to admit that it was super awesome and I am no longer anti-pedicure.
7. I'm super obsessed with thinking about the baby right now... I can't wait to play with him! I've kind of decided he's coming on November 29th. That's my magical prediction. I wonder if it will be right. It sounds like a good day to have a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear ya on finishing projects. I am the same way. And I always think each morning, "Okay I need to finish such-and-such project today before I do anything else." It never happens. Too many other projects to start.
Oh, I got your email but I already knew it was right from the e-vite from Laura. Keep an eye out for the mail......a little something's coming.
Yipee, I'm glad that you did the tag! I did not know about the freckly in your eye, and I didn't know that baby #2 was a boy as well!! Those boys are so lucky to have a cute mom like yourself! Oh, and I'm super cheap and never get the full pedicure just the polish change, it saves money only getting the french tip! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment