The due date is 11 days away as of today... Here's a picture of my big ol belly at the park this Sunday. And a super cute one of Jason and Ben.
Also, the day after Thanksgiving I intend to make Scalini's (supposedly) labor inducing eggplant parmesan. We'll see how that goes!
My parents are getting here tomorrow, so that's exciting. They'll be here for Thanksgiving, and of course the baby, and then they are staying for Ben's b-day (on the 17th) and Christmas. And my mom is staying all the way till Amelia's first birthday on the 25th of January. Ben is beyond excited to see them... I am too!

4 comments:
Super cute pictures.
Do you feel ready for him to come, rally ready?
I still feel like a big emotional mess. But I have 30 days to go, and you're right, the time just flies by!
How nice, that your mom will be around to help out for a month or two. All our relatives live far away, so we dont have a lot of readily-available or local help, but I would LOVE to have my mom come live with me for a month! :)
Yay! The final countdown! At first I only saw your first picture on the screen but I didn't notice the chains for the swing...and I was thinking "man! that kid can JUMP!"
Eggplant Parmesan is my favorite dish! I made it all the time during my pregnancy...though, I didn't know it was a labor inducer! Darn!
I know how you feel! The worst is when people say "get sleep now" Don't they remember how difficult it is to get sleep when you are that big and have to pee every 5 minutes? Even though I was up every 2-3 hours those first few weeks it was such deep sleep that I hadn't had in months.
It is great to have your mom helping out for so long. Good luck...hope he arrives soon.
You are so cute pregnant. You don't even gain weight anywhere and have this cute little basketball belly. I hope that's how it works for me when that day comes. I'll probably get a really fat face and look really stubby and swollen. ha ha.
Post a Comment