Sunday, November 30, 2008

fine, don't come out.

Okay so I guess he doesn't want to be a November baby....
Sad.
I'm still preggers, although now that November's gone, I'm over most of my impatience.
So here's a picture of the giant belly at Thanksgiving, so 39 weeks.
5 more days till the due date! Ben was right on time, so hopefully this dude won't be taking any longer than 5 days to get here. Plus I'm running out of things to wear and I'm tired of all my preggo clothes.

Using the tummy to hold some leftovers...

8 comments:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I think you look so cute with your prego tummy! I just checked you blog cause I wanted to see if you had your babeeeee or not yet! I hope you pop soon cause it must be so uncomfortable huh? Have fun with your mom!! Love ya and good luck with labor and all!!

Nicole said...

You must be getting pretty anxious for your little one to arrive. Im about 37 weeks, and I'm getting really tired of all my maternity clothes too!

I hope that whenever your little guy makes his grand appearance, that it goes quickly and smoothly.

Good luck!!!

ashley said...

No no no!!! I hate when babies take their time. I want to see this little fella. Hope you had fun for Thanksgiving.......and he better get here before the next holiday. I hear ya on the "no more clothes" thing. Uck......I just hated squeezing my plump self into things that just didn't fit anymore.

You look so dang cute though. Atta girl!! You just keep on posting. I'm dying to see how things turn out.

Leigh Nottingham and Jeff Sand said...

Caryn! ahh, the waiting game. I'm proud of your patience with him though ;) So, any preference when I come visit? i.e. later this week or in a couple weeks? Just trying to figure out the best time for me to come to Portland. Enjoy these last days of being beautifully pregnant! See you sooner or later...

Nikki said...

I am so sorry! Isn't it amazing how much begger you get just in the last couple of weeks? You look so cute though! Keep us posted!

tara.and.ben said...

My goodness you are so cute! Maybe you can eat a bunch of spicy foods ...then he'll really want out?!

ashley said...

Yay, you know what an etsy is. Most people say, "a what?"

I'm glad you've looked at it all. It seriously keeps me busy on these long nights......so I love it.

Baby's still hanging on, eh?? Can't wait to hear the good news when he finally arrives.

Rosso said...

Hiya nice blog, please do check out mine too. It's a healthy one!

Thanks