Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Apparently Unicorns can breastfeed, too.

The other day we went out to dinner with my mom. The restaurant had paper tablecloths, so Ben got to draw on them. He and my mom drew a unicorn. And then they drew a baby unicorn. He was coloring them in, and he said that the big one was the mom. So of course she needed a boob to feed her baby! And he drew a (very realistic!) boob on the mommy unicorn. And a sling for her to carry the baby unicorn. The boob is pretty obvious, but the sling is that thing on her neck. I thought it was awesome. And hilarious.

2 comments:

mommycrat said...

Ha! Awesome unicorn w/ boob drawing. OUr five year old is fascinated with boobs, too. Woman to woman, I tell her she'll have her own to stare at some day. She seems satisfied with that answer for now. Not sure what I would say if she was a boy... :)

p.s. LOVe the blog!

Leigh Nottingham and Jeff Sand said...

haha. That's hilarious and amazing! Quite the little artist :)