Liam will be 4 weeks old on Wednesday :) He's getting so big! Last Tuesday he weighed 10lbs 6oz. He eats allllllll the time. And he's starting to look all chubby and cute. He's doing pretty good at sleeping... at least till around 3:30-4 am, and then he wants to be awake so he's all fussy for the rest of the night. We've been taking him around to see all Jason's relatives. All my family has left, except my mom. It was fun having everyone here but it's definitely nice to have the house back to ourselves.
Ben seems so ridiculously big now compared to Liam. He had an awesome christmas. He was so cute this year... he was really excited to make cookies for Santa, and to read the "christmas story" (Twas the Night Before Christmas) on christmas eve.
On christmas morning he got the new lightsabers that he asked Santa for, and also this awesome pedal race car.

The cutest thing ever though was when he saw the note that Santa left for him. We left it by the empty cookie plate, and when he read it he said "We can never throw this away!"

My whole family was in town for christmas and it was fun to have everyone together. I got everything I wanted (clothes, shoes, and makeup!). Ben's present to me was awesome. My dad took him to Home Depot for a kids workshop thing, and he made me a little easel picture stand thing. It was so funny to see his reaction when I opened it, and then put the christmas book on it. He said "Oh that's what you do with it!"
He had no idea what it was supposed to be for :) I love it.

Liam's present -

I made yummy cinnamon rolls for christmas morning breakfast...

With a baby strapped to me. Cause I'm awesome.

Dad and Uncle Dave made a snowman family with Ben. Including a snow unicorn.

christmas day dinner.... we still have leftover ham...

and one last christmas day picture. because he's so cute.....
No comments:
Post a Comment