My wonderful friend Ashley who I have known since kindergarten has a new blog for all the crafty things she does, with tutorials! And she is giving away the CUTEST tutu , slippers, and hairbow. I want it! Pick me Ashley, pick me! I will give it to Amelia. Can you believe that poor little girl has NO TUTUS?!?
Check out Ashley's blog... and this tutu! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmmm...I may have to compete with you over that tutu/shoes! Although we won't need it for a while so maybe that wouldn't be fair. What a great blog! I'm definitly going to be a follower of that one...except I've never touched a sewing machine in my life. Ridiculous for a short person since I have to pay for tailoring every time I buy a pair of pants. At least she has some non-sewing projects.
Just did a post about you...and the tutu :)
Caryn! I didn't know you were in Limelight! I read Laura's blog and figured out she was talking about you. I was in that too!! Crazy that we might have known each other for a lot longer than we realized! I think I started at Limelight in 1990. Anyway, thought that was so cool :)
Post a Comment