Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crafting Daddy

Manly woodcrafting, that is.

(I just realized I've probably blogged more in the last three days than I have all summer. Hooray for free time!!)

This Saturday, Jason took Ben over to his friend's house, and they built a really cool wooden walker for Liam. Ben had an awesome time using his tools, and even brought his toolbox that my dad built him. And Liam loves his little walker!! He's pretty good at it already too... It went too fast for him, so we put a bunch of weights in it, otherwise he pushes it so fast he can't keep up. And then he falls on his face.

Building the walker


Jason's friend who helped them.















Liam enjoys the finished product -

We had to fill it with weights, or he'd push it so fast his little chub legs couldn't keep up. And we still have to kind of keep it from shooting out from under him. He loves it though, and has gotten better at doing it just in the two days he's played with it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How adorable is that. What a sweet little walker!